Some of Cooking-Gallery's comments
- "The startup kit looks great, maangchi....! I love all your cooking videos especially because you're such a funny and warm person :-).I've never seen the brand bibigo in Germany, I wish I would be lucky enough to win the giveaway, which I somehow doubt - thousands of people are going to join in I'm sure ;). Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing more beautiful recipes from you :-) ."
in Win a Korean cooking startup kit from CJ Nov/11
- "You're too cute, I love your outfit :)! I wish I could be one of those lucky 7, but well, we'll see...;)."
in Maangchi’s cookbook lucky 7 Feb/11
- "Bo, you can buy black food colouring in Amazon.com. For example here: http://astore.amazon.com/cookigalle-20/detail/B002L3RVBA"
in Piggy Steamed pork Buns Oct/10
- "@ Powerplantop - Thank you :)! Kids love cute food, these would be great for bento as well, I think!@ Leahangel - thanks:). No, it's actually not as hard/time consuming as it seems. You just need to colour a part of your dough with pink food colouring and shape the ears and snouts with it. The rest of the process, you can watch in Maangchi's video, except the pleating part."
in Piggy Steamed pork Buns Sep/10
- "Thanks, Powerplantop...:)!!"
in Mandu with Kimchi Sep/10