Here is my mini interview with Alicia and a photo of spicy rice cake she made. Thank you, Alicia!
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Ali and I’ve been living in Seoul, South Korea for almost three years. However, I’m from the U.S.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I’m a graduate student here in Seoul and also an ESL teacher at an elementary school. I live in alone in Seoul with my adopted Korean dog.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
Whenever I cook Korean food I follow your recipes because they’re very easy to follow and taste delicious!
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
My favorite Korean dishes are dakkalbi, bibim naengmyeon, and bibimbap with tuna.
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
My Korean co-workers were really impressed by my oisobagi and kimchi stew (kimchi jjigae) ^^
ddukbokkie (spicy rice cake)
Posted Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 at 10:02 am
Tagged: Alicia, korean food fan, maangchi's fan
i’m in Korea too. i live in Pohang.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.