Here is my mini interview with Andrew Fraser. Check his video maejakgwa (gingercookies) and photos of Korean dishes that he made!
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Andrew Fraser, and I was born and raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I am a full time student at Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, and I study Public Relations & Communications.
My family is fairly small – My mother and my five-year old sister, Emma are a major part of my life, and they live around fifteen minutes away. I live with my father and his girlfriend, and we have a little puppy named Maggie – she’s adorable!
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I usually try to cook Korean food once a week – but it depends on how busy I am with school! Sometimes it’s eaiser to go out to the local Korean restaurant, but it isn’t as delicious or as satisfying as it is to cook up one of Maangchi’s recipes!
gyungdan (rice cake)
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
My favourite Korean dishes are; Jjajangmyun (짜장면), Dak galbi (닭갈비), and Maejakgwa (매작과).
Korean food is so delicious – it’s really hard to narrow it down to three!
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
I whip up a mean Green Onion & Bell Pepper Pajeon (파전) and Maejakgwa (매작과) is my favourite dish to prepare – it’s an instant hit at any party or social gathering!
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.