Here is my mini interview with Conrado and photos of Korean dishes that he made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Conrado and I live in Galapagar, a small town near Madrid close to the mountains
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I work for a large IT company as a software architect. I am married and we have three kids who actually enjoy korean food at one of our favorite restaurants in Madrid: Korea (Cristobal Bordiu, 59 near the Italian Liceum).
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
Three or four dishes every week, depending on ingredients availability. It is not easy to get some, like ginger or some spices. There is an asian supermarket in Madrid and they use to give some advice (…not very much since they do not speak Spanish at all)
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
My kids love ddukbokki, I like japchaebap, kimchi and dolsot bimbibap
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
My last interpretation of japchaebap was a complete success!!!