Here is my mini interview with a movie actor Elliot Taesoon Kahng and the photos of Korean dishes that he made.
Check his website! : http://www.seoulbrother.org
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Elliot Taesoon Kahng. Chicago.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I’m a Theatre major at Columbia College Chicago. I am a delivery boy at a Thai restaurant. And I’m a part-time actor. I have a younger brother and parents.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I try to cook Korean food at least once a month.
4. What are your favorite Korean dish Choose 3, please! dakgalbi (spicy chicken dish with cheese), kimddeoksoon (kimmari, ddeokbokkie, soondae), gyeranppang (egg bread)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
ddukbokkie (hot and spicy rice cake)
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.