Here is my mini interview with Gina, and the photos of Korean dishes that she made!
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Gina from the beach in Southern California
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I’m semi-retired professional, married, no kids, love dogs.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
Finally I am cooking a lot again these days!
pan-fried tofu side dish
potato side dish
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Twenjang jjigae, kimchi jjigae, yuk gae jang (Hmmmm, seems similar!)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
I haven’t cooked Korean food for anyone but my husband – he likes jjajjangmyun!
jjajangmyeon (Black bean sauce noodles)
Posted Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009 at 11:22 am
Tagged: black bean noodles, 감자조림, 두부부침, gamjajorim, Gina, 자장면, korean food, Korean food culture, korean food lover, Korean recipes, Maangchi's fans, pan fried tofu, potato side dish, tofu side dish
Gina : I loved all your dishes …. great cooking :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.