Here is my mini interview with Hope and some photos of Korean dishes she made!
- What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Hope and I live in Queens, New York.
- What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I am a student at the moment; but I also work at a tax return company. I like to read, play games, and watch anime in my spare time. I have 4 members (excluding me) in my family.
- How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I cook Korean food everyday! Since I’m Korean, even if I make a burger, it’s Korean food! Haha just kidding! I usually cook Korean food using your recipes three to five times a week for my family. But it really depends on what I’m craving at the time.
- What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
My favorite Korean dishes: #1: Soybean cold soup (Kong guksu), #2: Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkumbap), and #3: Kkaennip Kimchi (perilla leaf kimchi).
kongguksu (soy milk noodle soup)
- What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
My best Korean dish is probably the kkaennip kimchi. They disappear so quickly in my house! Nobody ever complains that its too spicy like they do with other things. I just made it yesterday and it’s so mmmmm good! I wouldn’t mind eating it for the rest of my life. l don’t mind eating it for the rest of my life.