Here is my mini interview with Kate and some photos of Korean dishes she made!
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Kate and I live in Seattle, Washington.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I work as a veterinary assistant for an oncology practice and I live with my boyfriend, Chris.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I cook Korean food around two times a week often following your recipes.
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
My favorite Korean dishes are bulgolgi, kimchi jjigae, and dolsot bibimbap.
soondubujjigae (spicy soft tofu stew)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
My panfried, braised tofu (Dubu ganjang jorim) is a big hit, as is my ddukbokkie with our friends.
Posted Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 at 8:38 am
Tagged: Asian cuisine, bibimbap, Cuisine, Food and drink, Kate Galligan, Kimchi jjigae, korean food fan, Maangchi's fans, South Korea
That soondubujjigae looks great!
Keep stirring that ddukbokkie :) that makes it more delicious!
It’s funny, her kitchen reminds me of Maangchi’s!
Wow suddenly I feel like having some soondubujjigae! Nice work!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.