Here is my mini interview with Kristi and photos of Korean dishes that she made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Kristi, I’m living in the East Village NYC
2. How many family members do you have ?
2 humans and 1 dog! : )
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
3 – 4 times a month
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
bulgogi, Bibimbap, Chapchae
Kristi made this bibimbap. The recipe is here!
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Posted Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 at 5:38 pm
Tagged: bibimbap, korean food, Korean recipes, Kristi, Maangchi's fans
It was fun meting you and Brynn as well. Good luck with the move and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you can find all the ingredients you need when you get to Hawaii:)
Just wanted to say Hi! Brynn and I enjoyed meeting you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.