Manngchi's most popular recipes
Here is my mini interview with Kurt and photos of Korean dishes that he made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Kurt Van Vlaenderen – live in the city of Brugge (or Bruges in English), Belgium
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
Team leader in Emergency dispatching room (in USA 911) – I am married to my wife and have twin kids aged 6 (one boy and one girl).
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
average base about twice a week.
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Bulgogi , Bibimbap, and Naengmyon
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on whenyou make it?
japchae (stir-fried noodles with vegetables)
Posted Saturday, September 12th, 2009 at 8:14 am
Tagged: bulgogi, eggplant side dish, 된장찌개, 감자조림, 가지나물, 불고기, 잡채, 시금치나물, korean food, Korean recipes, Maangchi's fans, potato side dish, spinach side dish, stir fried noodles
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.