Here is my mini interview with Kurt and photos of Korean dishes that he made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Kurt Van Vlaenderen – live in the city of Brugge (or Bruges in English), Belgium
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
Team leader in Emergency dispatching room (in USA 911) – I am married to my wife and have twin kids aged 6 (one boy and one girl).
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
average base about twice a week.
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Bulgogi , Bibimbap, and Naengmyon
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on whenyou make it?
japchae (stir-fried noodles with vegetables)