Here is my mini interview with Michelle Cara Sham and the photos of Korean dishes that she made! She is from Singapore but currently studying in Minneapolis MN at the University of Minnesota. She started learning Korean food to surprise her lovely Korean boyfriend! She says, “..we have been dating for about a year already! AHAHAHA ..” As you hear, she seems to like to laugh. “hahaha!” yep! She must be a happy and optimistic person! She says, “I love to bake and cook and my boy friend eats everything, even if they are not yummy. HAHA”
Cute~~~ : )
- What is your name and where do you live?
Michelle Cara Sham and Minneapolis, MN
Michell and her boy friend 한울
Hanwool (한울) is eating Michelle’s first Korean dish sujebi
- What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I am a full time student and I have 4 family members.
- How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
almost once every 2 weeks or so.
yubuchobap and gyeranmari (Korean style rolled egg omelette)
- What are your favorite Korean dishes?
bimbimbap, kimchi and soft tofu chigae. my boyfriend and i call bimbimbap, Poor Peaple Food, because we have when we have no money to eat out. HAHA
- What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
kimbab HAHA :)