Here is my mini interview with Nami and Sam, and the photos of Korean food that they made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
Sam and Nami Lee from Sonoma county, Northern California.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have?
It is just two of us for now and I am a student and Sam manages Hospital Pharmacy.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
We have Korean food every other day and I do have your video on whenever I cook Korean foods.
dakgangjeong (sweet and crispy chicken)
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
I love Kimchi, Kongnamulguk (soybean sprout soup), and maeuntang (spicy fish stew)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when
you make it?
My best Korean dish so far is hobakjuk (pumpkin porridge:butternut squash porridge) LOL.
Posted Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
Tagged: dakgangjeong, 만두, 닭강정, korean food, Korean recipes, Nami, Sam
What a nice photo of the two of you. Happy New Year! Sonoma County has a healthy Korean Community, I know because I lived there ages ago and missed the Korean aspect. But now that I found Maangchi just last year, I cook Korean food at home all the time. :D
Nice to meet you! You are a beautiful couple! Happy Korean Cooking with Maangchi!! :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.