Here is my mini interview with Natalie and some photos of Korean dishes she made!
- What is your name and where do you live?
Natalie and I live in Elko, NV
- What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I used to be a school teacher but I quit to be a stay-at-home mom. My husband and I have one daughter and she is 2 1/2.
- How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
2-5 times a month
- What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Shikhye, Bibimbap, Ddukbokkie
- What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew)