1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Pio Ciriaco Abella Vito. My name is quite long hehehe so most of my friends and officemates call me Pio Vito for short. I live in the Philippines. It’s an archipelago in South East Asia.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I’m a business research analyst for an IT company. There are five members in our family
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
Almost every week, there isn’t a single week that I don’t eat Korean Food. Whenever I’d feel hungry, I start thinking of kimchi and a hot bowl of Rice.
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Kimchi Jjigae, Jeon (either fish, shrimp, meat, anything fried), and Japchae.
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Most of my friends and officemates love my japchae, kimbab, and bulgogi. Our boss liked it so much, that he requested that I make some for our Christmas Party Last Year. So I had to take the day off just to prepare japchae and Kimbab for 30 people. It was so tiring but seeing their happy faces makes all the effort worthwhile.
Posted Friday, August 28th, 2009 at 8:10 pm
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.