Here is my mini interview with Sarah and the photo of black bean noodles (jjajangmyeon) that she made!
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Sarah (or Rara!) And I live in loma linda, CA.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I’m a nursing student and I live with my roommate.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
Last week was the first time I made something using one of your recipes. I made jja jang myun because I was watching a korean drama where they were eating it and it looked so good!! And I thought it would be fun to try and make it myself. I’m self-taught and my repertoire consists of kimchi dishes so this was way out of my comfort zone but it was surprisingly really easy. I used stew beef rather than pork and it was still tasty.
4. What are your favorite Korean dish Choose 3, please!
My favorite dishes (there are so many!!) Are kimchi jjigae, chik mool nengmyun (must be arrowroot noodles!) And gimbap – tuna, cheese, kkaetnip! Ooh with ddukbokki sauce for dipping.
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
My friends usually say my kimchi bokeumbap is good. :)
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.