Manngchi's most popular recipes
Here is my mini interview with Suzanne and the photos and videos of Korean dishes that she made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My real name is Suzanne Sutherland but my names on the internet are korea4me and Mrs Hwang. Currently I live in the Scottish Highlands in a small place called Grantown-on-Spey
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I graduated from Sheffield University in the UK in July 2009 with a BA Hons in Korean Studies. It was a dream come true! Right now I’m taking life a bit easy. I am very tired after four years of university crazy life so for now I am enjoying spending time with my kids and making them Korean food! But I am planning to go back to Korea next year to teach English. I have four children, 3 boys and 1 girl: Duncan (22 years old), Donald (21 years old), Chris (18 years old) and Muriel (14 years old).
Chris makes Korean food
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
We have Korean food night every Monday night!
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Oh boy, my favourite Korean dishes? That’s a tough one! Hmmm, bibimbap, Doenjang jjigae and Soondoobu jjigae, but I love most Korean dishes especially when I’m eating them with a good looking Korean guy. ;-)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Bulgogi-topped rice (불고기 덮밥)
Suzanne’s Korean meal table setting
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.