Here is my mini interview with Thaory and some photos of Korean dishes she made. She makes Korean dishes so often that she can make many delicious Korean dishes without looking at the recipes. : )
- What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Thaory Teng and I live in Canada (Montreal)
- What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I work for Rogers (Cellphone company). About my family I have Mom, Dad and 3 older brothers and also, my fiance David
- How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
About 2-3 times a week
- What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Kimchi jjigae, Bulgogi, and jeonbokjuk (abalone porridge)kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew)
- What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Thaory’s creative hoddeok made with nutella filling.