Here is my mini interview with Tya and the photos of Korean dishes that she made. Here is her email to me when she contacted me for the first time.
“Hi, so far I only made 1 dish from your recipe Abalone porridge I added the dark thousand years old Chinese egg in it and it was delicious. I am making Korean BBQ ribs today and will take picture later, my husband is a professional photographer so the picture look very nice. I LOVE Korean food, especially the small side dishes, I always wanted to learn AUTHENTIC Korean food and thought it’s very hard to make, but it’s simple and easy, just need to look for the ingredients. Thanks for posting the recipes and youtube, it make a lot easier. Have a good day :)
“Here are two more dishes that I just made from your recipes :) It was DELICIOUS Thanks a bunch!”
- What is your name and where do you live?
Tya Le, San Jose CA
- How many family members do you have?
- How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I use your recipe often
- What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Korean BBQ ribs, Spicy tofu soup, white cold noodle soup
- What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?