Some of KillDeer's comments
- "As a westerner I really have no idea what to expect from a fluffy rice cake like these. I love cooking and jump to try all your Korean recipes but baking sweets always scares me (even western types). Your mujigaeddeok video was so beautiful and now this one!!! Maybe I will buy some home-made mujigaeddeok from the Korean grocery store near me and try this taste and texture before making my own?"
in White steamed rice cake (Baekseolgi-tteok) Oct/12
- "Oh wow good idea! miyeok kimbap is something I will try soon!"
in Sautéed sea plant (Miyeokjulgi-bokkeum) Jan/12
- "Thank you for the chance to win these beautiful ingredients. Sometimes the problem here is not just access to Korean ingredients but their price. I cant always afford to buy expensive imported things just to try them in one recipe. If I win and try these special items I will then be more likely to purchase them in the future if I enjoy the taste! Thanks again."
in Win a Korean cooking startup kit from CJ Nov/11
- "“Would you like cup of tea of coffee?” lol you must be busy you arent even checking your blogs for mistakes before posting? so did you have tea OR coffee? :)"
in Gapshida! Packing, preparing, & flying to the UK Oct/11
- "You say you are cooking the egg "Sunny Side Up" but then you flip it. Isnt this an over easy egg then? Maybe a "Sunny Side Down"?Either way I love the recipe and will have to try it soon. That simple sauce you make is one of my favorites to have with rice now. Even if I can never find the correct green chili peppers!"
in Kongnamulbap (Soybean sprouts bibimbap) Sep/11