Some of soko2usa's comments
- "Hello Maangchi-ssi!Wow, those look awesome. I've never had red beans, but I've heard sometimes people fill bunggeopang with other things like chocolate or pieces of fruit. Have you ever had them that way? Even if I never made bunggeopang, the pan is so cute I'd want one anyway.Thank you for your videos!Kerri"
in Fish-shaped bread with sweet red bean filling (Bungeoppang) Mar/14
- "Thank you so much! Baek kimchi is so gorgeous! I will have to make this soon. My stomach's gotten better about spicy food, but this looks like just my taste.Thank you for your videos!Kerri"
in Baek-kimchi (White Kimchi) Dec/13
- "I'm so happy you posted this! I know I'll make it someday.Kerri"
in Ganjang-gejang (Raw crab marinated in soy sauce) Jul/13
- "Oh gosh, just watching this makes me hungry for rice! I have never been able to get the burnt rice out of the bottom of my pot like that, but I'll keep trying, because I really want to eat nurungji and the tea. I just saw a recipe from a Vietnamese cook who used nurungji-like rice to top a salad - she added some spices to the crispy rice and used it like croutons.Was your kimchi from your onggi?Thank you for your recipes!
in Rice, scorched rice, & scorched rice tea (Bap, nurungji, & sungnyung) Mar/13
- "Oh, I love onggi! One of my great regrets was not being able to take an onggi home from NY when I was there so I could make proper kimchi. Do you also put kakdugi in them?I must make some more kimchi later. Thank you for your recipes!<3 Kerri"
in Kimchi soup (Kimchi-guk) Feb/13