Triangle gimbap mold

Samgak-gimbap-tul 삼각김밥틀


This is a mold to make a special kind of rice roll called samgak-gimbap. It’s a specialized tool with only one use but it’s not too expensive, just a few dollars.




You can find them in Korean or Japanese grocery stores where they are sometimes they are sold like this, in little kits, and include the gim (seaweed sheets) you need to make samgak-gimbap.




  1. Unprofessional-Chef-In-Trainin Chicago, IL My profile page joined 3/11
    Posted April 19th, 2011 at 10:24 pm | # |

    I went to a huge, almost mall-like, store near my house and they didn’t have the wrappers but they had the white shaper sold individually. These little guys are difficult to find, that’s for sure.

  2. Reinier Rotterdam, The Netherlands My profile page I'm a fan! joined 2/09
    Posted July 1st, 2009 at 6:27 pm | # |

    I bought this some days ago, it works great! Mine is different, a single box with a small push down presser, it was € 2,=

  3. Anonymous
    Posted June 18th, 2009 at 4:03 pm | # |

    i want to know where i can buy this…

Leave a Reply