Korean cooking forum topics
Look, I know the first one had it’s problems, but this looks like a lot of fun:
WHEN: Saturday, August 7, 2010 from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
– 2:00 pm – All-You-Can-Eat contest with mystery ingredient *
– 3:30 pm – Soju Mix-Off, sponsored by Jinro and Sauce LA
– 5:00 pm – Cook-Off competition
– 6:15 pm – Awards ceremony
WHERE: Los Angeles, California, USA.
The event will take place on the upper parking lot of the 3600 Wilshire building, located at 3600 Wilshire Blvd. Between Kingsley Dr. and Harvard Blvd.
– FREE entrance!
– All plates will be sold for $5 each (cash only)
– There’s a beer garden!
– Go green! Carpool, bike or exit the purple line Metro stop: Wilshire/Western or Wilshire/Normandie
– FREE bike valet via Flying Pigeon LA will be available at the event from noon – 6 pm.
KorAm Magazine is giving away VIP tickets:
Thank you, Stanford!
I wish I would be there, too!
Some photos & blogging from the event:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.