mikeba's comments

"Black Beans: I went grocery shopping this weekend and I was looking for black beans to cook with my rice. However, I was surprised to find more than one variety of black bean. One is called (phonetically) "Seorittae" and the other was Black Beans, phonetically "Kam-man Kong". Do you know the difference between the two and which is used to cook with rice? Thanks!"
in Braised Soybeans (Kongjorim) — Jan/17