Syar's comments

"Hi maangchi ! I want to make Gochujang .Can I use this BARLEY ( in the picture ) . then put in blender to make barley powder and change it with BARLEY MALT POWDER . The different is mine we just call it BARLEY and your is BARLEY MALT . We actually make drink form this by putting it in warm water. For the FERMENTED SOYBEAN POWDER , can I change it with TEMPE (in malaysia). Tempe is actually made form soybean and fermented. Then , blend it to make powder form it . It might sound ridiculous! To change it ! But it is possible? I hope you can reply it asap. I really enjoy your watching your cooking . "
in Hot pepper paste (Gochujang) — Nov/17