2010 Toronto Korean Food Products and Beverages Exhibition

Home Forums Korean food discussion 2010 Toronto Korean Food Products and Beverages Exhibition

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dlynch
      Participant

Hello Maangchi fans,

I went to the Toronto Korean Food Products and Beverages Exhibition last weekend at the Metro Convention Centre and shot some videos. A really great event–the food exhibitors were so busy I didn’t even get a chance to get some free Korean food! It’s too bad it wasn’t bigger. This was the first year for this event and hopefully next year it’ll be bigger.

I made one video just walking around the exhibition, but definitely the highlights of the event were the Korean dance performances. I shot about 6 videos of these, including two performances of samulnori.

You can check out the 8 videos I made at the exhibition on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/danalynchable

BTW, I have no affiliation with anyone related to this event. I just did this for fun and to share some really amazing Korean performances with people on this site! Also, I didn’t know some of the names of the dances, so feel free to comment on the videos and let me know the Korean names if you know them.

Best,

Dana

koralex90
      Participant

What a nice array of performances! I love Samulnori because I play it for my Samulnori club at my school :)

Thanks for the videos!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.