2019 goal to cook through the whole book!

Home Forums Introduce yourself 2019 goal to cook through the whole book!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Briebrie615
      Participant

My husband made it his 2019 new year’s resolution goal to cook through the whole cook book!

He is Korean and was in numerous foster homes before he was finally adopted by his parents in the US at the age of 6. He doesn’t remember much about his time in Korea, but he has had flash backs of memories with the flavor of your food that he is cooking! We have two little girls that we want to grow up with the only part of the Korean culture that my husband is familiar with – FOOD! My two year old has been loving the recipes in your book as much as we do and we can’t wait to introduce our 5 month old to it all as well!

He is about 80% complete with the cookbook with only a month left to complete his goal. He is trying so hard to finish it, I am so proud of him! If you could, write a comment motivating him to push through!! I would love to surprise him and show him all the messages!

His Instagram is @cabinfever25 if you would like to take a look at some of the dishes he has made!

karenaj
      Participant

You can do it! I have yet to buy Maangchi’s cookbooks but will be soon, both the kindle and hard cover editions. I don’t know about cooking every single dish in the books but I admire your determination to do just that. Happy cooking and Bon Appetit!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.