Alannia's comments

"Hi Polly, You can use the Chinese 海带 or Japanese konbu. It's the same. You can get the Chinese 海带 at any Chinese medical shop. Konbu can be found in most supermarkets. You will definitely find it at Aeon."
in Jjamppong (Spicy mixed-up seafood noodle soup) — Feb/18

"Adlais, so you don't put the gochujang in direct sunlight? Do you just keep it inside the house?"
in Hot pepper paste (Gochujang) — Apr/12