General discussion

“ISO:GyeRanBang mold”

  • 2 posts
  • started 5 months ago by danahess1974
  1. Looking for the oval molds used to make this...can anyone tell me where to find them?

  2. It is called a friand pan or you can just google oval muffin to see people or shops selling it

RSS feed for this topic



You must log in to post.

No tags yet.