Some of bo's comments
- "it looks like spinach after it's been cooked. But since it's a herb I doubt it tastes similar. Now I understand how they make green dduk (rice cakes....... probably using the wrong word)"
in Mugwort was waiting for me! Apr/12
- "Now I have to go to the Korean store and hopefully there will be some ponytail radish. Emily I'm wondering... I grow salad radish (those little red and white radish you put in your salad) I used the tops when I made my white kimchi. Could I also add these radish tops to the kimchi?"
in Ponytail kimchi (Chonggak-kimchi) Feb/12
- "I can't remember if I already entered.... but I would LOVE to win these goodies..... so I can cook more K-food!Kamsamnida Emily ..... and welcome home!"
in Win a Korean cooking startup kit from CJ Dec/11
- "Emily.... you are the Energizer Bunny!!! I'm exhausted just reading about all your travels! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience for both you and your followers. Wish I could have met Jamie and sweet Mere!"
in Going to Rotorua Dec/11
- "I hope I win! I hope I win! I hope I win!!!
Now that I'm becoming familiar with the cuisine of my ancestors, I'm always looking for new Korean recipes. I would be so grateful to win Korean cooking ingredients!!"
in Win a Korean cooking startup kit from CJ Nov/11