Some of vb38's comments
- "Tks so much for this recipe. I always eat it when I am in Korea but at some restaurants, they can be way too salty. There is a similar Shanghainese version which is also very yummy. I'll be making this recipe soon. Tks so so much.I hope u don't mind but I would like to respond to fusionjack's question abt dead crabs. Well, for us Chinese, we DO NOT buy (and cook) the crabs (any variety) when they are already dead (raw) while they are still at the fishmongers."
in Ganjang-gejang (Raw crab marinated in soy sauce) Jul/13
- "Maangchi, u are simply amazing! It is such tedious work to mk fm scratch!!! Luckily for me, i can get fresh ones made by the Korean ladies here. Nothing compares to the freshly made stuff, that's for sure!
ps. Lovely outfit. U look so so cute!"
in Garaetteok (cylinder-shaped rice cakes for tteokguk or tteokbokki) Jan/13
- "Hey MaangchiIt's been a long time since we last 'talked' but just so u know, i am still following yr blog closely and hv been making all yr awesome recipes repeatedly (that's why there hasn't been any new photos!). I made this tofu recipe just now and finished more than half of it (it was my lunch and dinner!) so I didn't get any photos in the end. As always, yr recipes are SUPER YUMILICIOUS! So this tofu dish is no exception. I hv been making alot of walnuts wrapped in Korean dried persimmons and also the persimmon drink with cinnamon. These are my favourite for winter. Once again, tks so much for yr fantastic recipes. Wishing u a happy & healthy 2013."
in Dubu-jangajji (Tofu pickles) Jan/13
- "This is fantastic publicity!!! And u look fantastic! Love the hair accessory!"
in Maangchi and readers on Korean TV Mar/12
- "I just had to listen to the Korean video coz I wanted to hear u speak Korean, lots of it! U look great, as usual. Lovely Korean style apron."
in Chapssalddeok (Korean-style mochi) Feb/12