Here is my mini interview with Christine and the photos of Korean dishes that she made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Christine from Savannah, Georgia.
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have ?
I am a student and I live with my younger sister, mother, and father
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I cook Korean food about 4 to 5 times a week.
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Three favorite Korean dishes are: BibimBap, Kimchi Soup, & Bulgogi
hoddeok with blueberry filling
chive pancake (buchujeon)
soybean sprout side dish (kongnamul muchim)
dried anchovy side dish (myeolchi bokkeum)
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
Best Korean dish: YugaeJang
Posted Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 at 7:58 am
love the look of your dishes.
A fellow Georgian. Never been to Savannah, but I hear it’s lovely, and quite a few of my friends have honeymooned or spent an anniversary there. Beautiful food. Your soybean sprouts look especially nice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.