Korean cooking forum topics
SO LL Advertisement
One day I uploaded my blueberry cheesecake photo to my facebook album. Maangchi saw it, and when I offer her the recipes, I was asked to share the recipes here :D so here it is.. It’s actually my first trial but it turns out great, I hope you enjoy it :)
250 grams of Dark Chocolate biscuits (Ex. Oreo)
100 grams unsalted butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
200 grams of granulated sugar
1 kilograms of cream cheese
250 grams of sour cream
250 ml Whipped cream
1 tablespoon of refined sugar (optional)
250 grams of blueberry jam
1. Prepare a 24 cm spring form pan, coat with butter. Set aside.
2. Put the biscuits in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are formed. Transfer into a bowl, add melted butter and vanilla powder, mix well.
3. Place crumbs evenly on the bottom of the pan to form the crust and firmly press it so the crumbs become solid. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Using mixer on high speed, beat egg and sugar until it creates a thick batter. Lower the mixer speed, add cream cheese and sour cream alternately and mix well until combined.
5. Pour the batter into crusted-pan, bake it au-bain-marie for 90 minutes at 160 degree Celcius (*Check your oven, if the cheesecake started to crack, lower the heat.) Do not overbake. Center may be soft but it will firm up when chilled.
6. If it’s done, open the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside the oven (*removing it while it’s hot can cause the cheesecake to shrink). After it cools off, refrigerate it at least 3 hours.
7. Prepare the topping : Using mixer on high speed, beat whipped cream and sugar until fluffy.
8. If the cheesecake is set, spread blueberry jam on top of it, or you can use any kinds of fruits to decorate the cheesecake, and apply whipped cream on the side.
9. Your cheesecake is ready to eat :D
>> I tried the recipes using two kinds of biscuits, Oreo and regular milk biscuits. And I like regular milk biscuits better. You can try it with graham crackers too if you like.
>> You can skip the whipped cream and just eat the cheesecake plain. But in my case, I bake this as a gift so I have to decorate it with something :D
>> Replace the topping with any of your favorite fruits. Sour fruits go better with this cheesecake.
ahh, thank you so much for posting this recipe here! You are awesome!
It’s me who should be thanking you for accepting me and my recipes :D hope you like the recipes, and I looove this forum. I’ll be hanging out here often. Thank you Maangchi~Unnie <3
wow this looks delicious! You are making me want to go “pffft” to my diet. xD Next time there is a potluck, I need to try this recipe out. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you Somi, hope you can try it someday.. :D It’s really delicious.
I love Blueberry cheesecake. Honestly, I really wanted to try this at home since all the ingredients are all available at the supermarket. Thanks for the recipe:) It looks delicious definitely the taste also:) Happy dessert:)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SO LL Advertisement
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.