Manngchi's most popular recipes
Here is my mini interview with Alex and photos of Korean dishes that he made.
1. What is your name and where do you live?
My name is Alex Lee and I live in Davis, California as well as in Seoul, South Korea during winter and summer breaks. I am 19 years old this year!
2. What do you do and how many family members do you have?
I am a student at UC Davis and I have 4 family members.
3. How often do you cook Korean food following my recipes?
I love to cook whenever I am craving Korean food. But now since I am moving out of my dormitory to an apartment with my friends, I have to cook everyday to eat. Since my housemates are not Korean, my goal this year is to make them fall in love with Korean food with Maangchi’s recipes!
4. What are your favorite Korean dishes? Choose 3, please!
Kimchi Stew (with Sam Gyup Sal + Tofu) 2. Kimchi 3. Soon Tofu Stew!!
5. What’s your best Korean dish, the one that everybody compliments you on when you make it?
I think people compliment me just for the fact that I like to cook. I shared my food with my college friends a lot. On Korean New Year, I cooked Ddeokguk and called 4 of my Korean friends to celebrate! I think I am best at making Kimchi Jigae and Doenjang Jigae! My friends especially liked my Fish Cake dish!
Posted Wednesday, August 26th, 2009 at 6:39 am.
Copyright © Maangchi LLC.
All rights reserved.