My second cookbook is now available for sale. The first one was very popular, so I made another with all my recipes from the last year. You can download the .pdf e-book for free, or buy a full-color printed one on the Createspace website and on Amazon.com.
I also made a book that contains books one and two in one volume. So if you want all my recipes so far, you don’t have to get 2 books, you can buy just one. You can download that e-book for free, too.
These books are made to be practical, with all of my recipes plus lots of color photos so you can bring the book with you to the grocery store and easily find the ingredients you need.
My next DVD is also coming soon, I will let you know when it’s done.
Here are some photos of my new book, I think they look great!
The recipes in the second book are:
- Beef short ribs (galbijjim)
- Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap)
- Sweet and crispy chicken (dakgangjeong)
- Mandu (dumplings)
- Butternut squash porridge (hobakjuk)
- Sweet red bean soup (danpatjuk)
- Dessert punch with persimmon, cinnamon, and ginger (sujunggwa)
- Fried squid (ohjinguh twikim) and fried sweet potato
- Rice cake (gyungdan)
- Rice cake (songpyeon)
- Egg side dish (gyeranmalyee)
- Egg side dish (gyeranjjim)
- Spicy egg side dish (maewoon gyeranjjim)
- Eggplant side dish (gaji namul)
- Oi naengguk (cold cucumber soup)
- Potato side dish (gamja jorim)
- Potato side dish (gamjachae bokkeum)
- Soybean side dish (kongjang, kongjorim)
- Stirfried dried anchovy side dish (myulchibokkeum)
- Yeolmu mulkimchi (young summer radish water kimchi)
- Naengmyeon (cold noodles)
- Spicy fish soup (maeuntang)
- Soondubu jjigae (soft tofu stew)
And here’s some pictures of the volume that’s Books 1&2 together: