This potato dish can also be made without mushrooms, but I found the taste turns out very good when mushrooms are added. The other recipe in this video is for gamjajorim.
- Peel the 2-3 medium sized potatoes (15 oz :425 grams), wash, and cut them into matchsticks.
- Wash the potato in running water using a colander to remove starch.
- Cut ½ cup worth onion into thin strips. Set aside.
- Slice 4-5 white mushrooms and set aside.
- In a heated pan, add 1 tbs of olive oil and add the potato strips. Stir it with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, ⅓ cup of water, 1 ts salt, and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Keep stirring until fully cooked.
- Remove from the heat and add 1 ts of sesame oil and 1 ts sesame seeds.
- Garnish with chopped red pepper and green onion. Serve with rice.