This spinach dish called “Sigeumchi namul” is one of side dishes that Koreans eat with rice. It’ll be good recipe for vegetarians.
- In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch a bunch of spinach for 30 seconds after removing dead the leaves and roots.
- Drain the cooked spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get the water out.
- Cut the spinach a few times and set it aside.
- Place 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 chopped green onion, 1.5 tbs of soy sauce and ½ tbs sesame oil in a large bowl and mix them all up with a spoon.
- Place the spinach into the sauce and mix by hand.
- Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle ½ tbs of toasted sesame seeds.