For 4- 6 servings.
- Cooked rice
- a package of bean sprouts
- a bunch of spinach
- 2 small size of zucchinis
- 5-7 Shiitake mushrooms
- fern brakes (kosari)
- 200 grams of ground beef (about half a pound)
- 1 small carrot, eggs
- soy sauce, hot pepper paste, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and vegetable oil
Arrange everything on a platter.
- Cook rice. You can use a rice cooker or a stainless pot.
- Next, you need to prepare a large platter to put all your ingredients on. Rinse your bean sprouts 3 times and put them in a pot with a cup of water. Add 1 ts of salt and cook for 20 minutes. Drain water and mix it with 1 clove of minced garlic, sesame oil and a pinch of salt.
Put it on the platter.
- Put your spinach in a pot of boiling water and stir it for a minute. Then rinse it in cold water a few times and squeeze it lightly. Mix it with a pinch of salt, 1 ts of soy sauce, 1 clove of minced garlic and sesame oil. Put it on the platter
- Cut 2 small size zucchinis into thin strips, sprinkle them with a pinch of salt, and then mix them together. A few minutes later, sauté them in a pan over high heat. When it’s cooked, it will look a little translucent. Put it on the platter.
- You can buy soaked and cooked “kosari” at a Korean grocery store. Prepare about 2 or 3 cups of kosari for this 4 servings of bibimbap. Cut it into pieces 5-7 cm long and sauté in a heated pan with 1 ts of vegetable oil. Stir and add 1 tbs of soy sauce, 1/2 tbs of sugar, and cook them for 1-2 minutes. Add sesame oil. Put it on the platter.
- Slice shitake mushrooms thinly and sauté with 1 ts of vegetable oil. Add 2 ts of soy sauce and 1 or 2 ts of sugar and stir it for 2 minutes. Add some sesame oil, and put it on the platter.
- On a heated pan, put some oil and 200 grams of ground beef and stir it. Add 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tbs of soy sauce, 1/2 tbs of sugar, a little grounded black pepper, and sesame oil.
Put it on the platter.
- Cut a carrot into strips, sauté it for 30 seconds and put it on the platter.
- prepare eggs with sunny side up.
- Put your rice In a big bowl, and attractively display all your vegetables and meat t. Place the sunny side up egg on the center.
- Serve it with sesame oil and hot pepper paste.
- Lastly, mix it up and eat!
You could use any of your favorite ingredients to make delicious bibimbap: carrot, fernbrake (kosari), spinach, white mushrooms, zucchini, soybean sprouts, salmon, okra, and red bell pepper
*For those who can’t tolerate spicy sauce. : )
Chop 4 green onions and put them in a small bowl. Pour half cup of soy sauce in there, and add 1 tbs of sesame seeds, 2 ts of sugar, 1 tbs of sesame oil and mix it up.
- Put a can of chicken broth in a pot, as well as 2 cans of water using the can from the chicken broth. Boil it.
- Beat 2 eggs with a fork and pour it into the boiling stock while stirring slowly. Put some salt in it if you want.
- Chop 2 green onions
- Serve your soup in a small bowl and sprinkle some chopped green onion over the top.